Re: Debian at the Linuxtag 2008 (2008-05-28 to -31, Berlin, Germany)

From: Marko Jung <mjung_at_markojung.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:15:50 +0100

Hi.

Noèl Köthe schrieb:
> Am Dienstag, den 29.01.2008, 19:41 +0100 schrieb Marko Jung:
> after the successful Chemnitzer Linuxtage lets do the Linuxtag.
>
>> LinuxTag is looking for projects to participate in this year's
>> exhibition. The Call for Projects contains everything that project
>> members need to know about the conditions. To participate, send a
>> substantive description of your project by February 21, 2008. You should
>> not wait to the end of the deadline, because we will inform projects,
>> that have been exhibiting at last year's LinuxTag, within a few days
>> after their submission whether they may participate or not at this
>> year's show.
>
> I requested a booth for Debian at the Linuxtag 2008 in Berlin:
> Project Debian GNU/Linux [project #14215]

Thank your Noèl for volunteering for this job.

> There are no plans for a DebianDay like in the past afaik.

But if you can get 6-7 interesting talks together, we can arrange this. But
this should happen now. We are finishing the first rough draft of the
conference program right now.

> Since the move away from Karlsruhe its not the same LinuxTag but "4. Our
> priorities are our users and free software".:)

I apologize, that we were not able to organize this nice things like at the
AKK in Wiesbaden or last year in Berlin, but we are working on some nice
community events during this year's show. As soon as things are set, I will
inform you.

Cheers,
Marko