From Nelson Douglas

From: <nelsondouglas3_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 01:10:07 +0100 (CET)

From Nelson Douglas

It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration since. I can not be able to see you face to face at first. Being, the only son of MR PETER DOUGLAS from ZULU in Republic of South Africa (SA) I am 24 years of age.

My father was a limited liability Cocoa and Gold merchant in South Africa before his untimely death. After his business trip to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire, to negotiate on a Cocoa business. He wanted to invest in Abidjan-Cote d'Ivoire. A week after he came back from Abidjan, he was assassinated by unknown assassins. Which my father died after five days in hospital, on that faithful afternoon. I didn't know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother.

But before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he disclose to me that he deposited (30 Kg OF ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST) and the sum of $9.3M US Dollars in a Security Company here in Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire.

That the money was meant for this cocoa business he wanted to invest in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in a trunk box, but declared it as Ivory, and vital family belonging.

He single handed me the key of the box and the Deposit Certificate, and instructed me to make proper use of this money for life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the Security Company here in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire and also confirmed the item with most honest and confidentiality. Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me lift this money out from Abidjan to your account abroad so that we should invest it in any lucrative business in your country. Because this is my only hope in life.

Please if this proposal is acceptable, please kindly reply me through the above email address immediately for more explanation and the modalities of this transaction. Please don't hesitate to email me.

Thanks and God bless you
Yours sincerely
Douglas.