Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Joost van Baal <joostvb-debian-events-eu-20080104-3_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 04:30:07 +0100

Hi,

Op Mon 8 Oct 2007 om 09:57:06 +0200 schreef Wouter Verhelst:

<snip>
> FOSDEM
<snip>

That's Brussels, Sat 23 and Sun 24 february, http://fosdem.org/.

> One thing we found out last year is that my great idea about creating a
> schedule for booth manners who would be ultimately responsible didn't
> really work out to be such a great idea after all, since those who did
> have valuables at the booth ended up sitting there almost the whole
> weekend anyway.

And they were unhappy about that?

> So we'll need to revisit that.
>
> Are there any suggestions for that one?

I'm afraid I haven't.

Anyway, I volunteer to help staffing the booth. (I assume there _is_
some tablespace assigned to Debian.) Will the Debian UK crew bring
nice T-Shirts again this year?

See you, Bye,

Joost

--
This is not an automated signature. I type this at the bottom of
every message.