Re: Last chance for the debian day on Linuxtag 2007

From: Marc Haber <mh+debian-events-eu_at_zugschlus.de>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:31:07 +0200

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 10:22:50AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 10:17:56AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> > On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 10:10:31AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Well, given that my announcement to give a kernel related talk at FOSDEM
> > > was hold against me by Anthony Towns, and he used this partly to justify
> > > his expulsion/suspension procedure against me, i am now very very
> > > dubious about actually submitting talks, ...
> >
> > Since you do not seem to be able to present yourself in public (Hint:
> > This is a public mailinglist) without ranting against Debian, I am
> > very much in favor of you not submitting talks.
>
> Please look at the video of my talk at FOSDEM, and then i expect an
> apology for this diffamation.

I am not talking about the talk you gave, I am talking about the way
you present yourself since you were temporarily suspended. For
example, Debian should expect your apology for stating that you were
expulsed, which you weren't.

Given your current behavior on the lists, I seriously doubt that you
would currently be able to give an unbiased talk, and do therefore
support your thoughts not to submit one.

Greetings
Marc