Linuxtag 2007

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:40:18 +0100

Hi folks,

as most of you know the next Linuxtag takes place on 30th May to 2nd June
this year. The debian involvement is currently very very low. I organized the
booth last year (more or less alone), but I don't think if I will be able to
do this alone this year, in fact I'm not even sure if I will participate all
the time. So I need help, or better, someone who is willing to take over
the organisation. I'm willing to help with some stuff, contacts and so on.

The Linuxtag stuff also offered us a full day offical offical debian track in
a much bigger room as last year (a chair for everyone :)), but for that we
need speakers. If anybody wants to take part in this track please register at
the conference center [1] as soon as possible!

So if you want the debian boot to success don't wait until somebody else
steps in, just get in touch with me.

Alex

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/vcc/