Call for Papers Froscon 2007 (St Augustin, Germany)

From: Alexander Wirt <formorer_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:44:20 +0100

Hi folks, [following is a copy of my blog entry, so stop if you read planet]

Last year I was the organizer of the Debian booth at the FrOSCon[1] in
St.Augustin, Germany and I was so happy with the conference that I decided to
take part in the second invocation of the conference. So I took over some
tasks and here I am.

The next FrOSCon takes place on August, 25th and 26th 200 St. Augustin, near
Bonn, Germany. And will again be hosted by the faculty of computer science of
the University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg in collaboration with the
student body and the Linux/Unix User Group St. Augustin.

Wednesday the Call for Papers [2] started that will end June 4th. Everybody
is invited to take part and we are happy if we would get flooded by as many
Papers as possible to make an even better as last year :).

Thanks for your attention

Alex

[1] http://www.froscon.org
[2] http://www.froscon.de/Call-for-Papers.12.0.html