Re: Organising the booth at LinuxTag

From: Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 20:52:53 CEST

* Hauke Goos-Habermann <haukeh@pc-kiel.de> [050525 17:39]:

> We would like to bring the following hardware for our subproject m23:

Why do you tell us that soo short before LinuxTag?

> 1 printer

Please not. You are wasting space and time. Why don't you print flyers
in advance or at the booth with the nice guy and the big printer?

> This year we will come with three people to make it possible that
> there is always one who knows something about m23.

Oh, cool, after nagging for two years, you finaly do something.
But please make sure the one on the booth is there to actually answer
visitors questions, the booth is NOT a hack-area.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander