Re: Some questions from the Italian car coming to LinuxTag

From: Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 17:54:34 CEST

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 05:23:40PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >Feel free to abuse this and hurt the other projects as well.
> That's why I added my fallback solution. It is also not funny.

I must say I'm not happy about this new entrance fee. I imagine however
that what Martin means is not to give away personnel passes to complete
strangers, while still being quite relaxed in giving them away to people
we know.

When I say "relaxed" I'm thinking usual cases such as a DD (or other
active Debian person) even if not working at the booth, or their
girlfriend or boyfriend, or a few friends (and not strangers) coming
from far away.

I imagine that if such people would find themselves having to pay, there
will be quite a lot of developers deserting LinuxTag next year, just as
Andreas prospected.

Martin, could you please confirm or deny?

Ciao,

Enrico