Re: Schedule for Debian Day

From: Meike Reichle <mrei0999@rz.uni-hildesheim.de>
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 09:32:41 CEST

Hi all

a few annotations to the feedback form:

1) I also think that having 6 categories might be best, (at least the
German) people can easily map this on school grades, so it's more
intuitive, plus there is no neutral choice.

2) I'd recommend a three column layout: |category | "grade" | comments|
so a person can comment on every single topic if (s)he feels that this is
necessary.

3) I think it's "guarantees" not "guaranties" and a "Formular" is a "form".

If you want to make the categories a bit more diverse you might want to
have a look at this (German) feedback form [1]. It's the one my
department uses for grading student presentations.

Regards,
Meike

[1]
http://www.uni-hildesheim.de/~beneke/WS04-05/Innovation/Bewertungsbogen.doc