Re: Debian-Day talks [Re: Linuxtag in germany...]

From: Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 17:36:37 CEST

Re: Alexander Schmehl in <20050426135842.GL4734@vinyamar.schmehl.info>
> > I listened to the talk about the Debian archive structure and making
> > your own repository and found it seriously lacking (as did several
> > others).
>
> Yes, I know what you mean. We could try to create those "How did you
> liked the talk?" questionaires to be spread and collected after before
> and after the talks. So speakers would get some more and better
> feedback than a "You are soooooo stupid" at an social event.

For all talks, please make clear in advance which audience it is
targeted at (end user/programmer/DD), state that in the time table,
and make sure the speaker agrees with the target.

Nothing is more boring than an end user talk given in front of a DD
audience. (The other way round is more fun, but doesn't buy us
anything ;-)

Christoph

--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/