Re: Debian-Day talks [Re: Linuxtag in germany...]

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 09:42:29 CEST

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> Yes, I know what you mean. We could try to create those "How did you
> liked the talk?" questionaires to be spread and collected after before
> and after the talks. So speakers would get some more and better
> feedback than a "You are soooooo stupid" at an social event.
>
> Any comments? Any volunteers?
If I look at the list of speakers (with exception of the Debian-Women
talk where is nobody announced) I think it is the best way to talk to
them at dinner. They are all known to many of us and an open direct
word might work in this case better than a form with some default
questions.

> Hmmm... that leaves us with the following alternatives:
>
> 1. drop the multiarch proposal talk
> 2. drop Andreas CDD talk
Depending on the answers to my previous mail even two half-sized talks
might perhaps work here. If there is no response to my last mail we should
probably drop my proposal ...

> 3. drop the Debian Women talk (since they didn't reported back, yet)
... except if there is no answer here - which would be a shame, because a key
entrance person for me into the porject was a woman (namely Susan G. Kleinmann).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de