Re: Great time at FOSDEM

From: Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org>
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 20:25:18 CET

Am Montag, den 28.02.2005, 15:10 +0000 schrieb Steve McIntyre:

Hi Steve,

> I must admit, I spent enough of the weekend tired, drunk etc. that I
> don't remember who exactly was in charge of the Debian booth. :-) We
> seem to have sold almost all of the T-shirts and stickers I brought

Ahh, good that you write. I didn't know from whom these parts were.
"Somesome from UK gave them us.";)

> from the UK, which is excellent news. How much money did we make, and
> who has it?

Its 2042,96 €.
In detail (from the 2 sheets):

100 keyrings (from Jörg Jaspert)
6 polo shirts (afaik from you, Steve)
51 white shirts (afaik from you, Steve)
59 sticker (afaik from you, Steve)
190 posters (from Debian itself)
44 black shirts (from Andreas Müller)
3 Enterprise licenses (1000 users) for FAI;)

-> 365,96 € pure donotation.

Jörg and Andreas get the money of "their" stuff back from me and they
transfer the donotaion to Debian themself (they payed the costs of the
stuff).
The rest (donotation + income from posters) will be transferd to
Joey/FFIS (http://www.ffis.de/) who has the Debian money in germany.

What to with the money form your shirts and sticker (white shirts
510,-€, polo shirts 120,-€, sticker 177,-€ = 807,-€)?
a) transfer everything back to you?
b) transfer your costs to you and the rest to FFIS?
c) something else.;)

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org