Re: Free Software Conference @ Manresa (Spain)

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 09:59:18 CEST

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:

> OK, I'll try to post the next time ... and now that I'm at it ... I
> belive there's going to be another event in July related to Debian
> here in Valencia, I remember seeing that some spanish developers were
> going to talk at the CampusParty, but I'm not sure and I don't have
> flash on this machine:
>
> http://web4.campus-party.org/
For those who do not know Valencia - I assembled some images (not
done by myself because my slides are not yet digitized) from the
web pages to give my friends an impression about the conference
area from the last conference ...
   http://people.debian.org/~tille/valencia/
Nice place to see. ;-)

Kind regards