Re: Free Software Conference @ Manresa (Spain)

From: Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 19:43:42 CEST

El Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 12:54:57PM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
>
> > > I love the time scale Spanish people tend to organise conferences. ;-)
> > > Moreover you might have noticed that LSM in Bordeaux is exactly in the
> > > same week.
> >
> > Yes, I know that the announce is a little bit late, sorry.
> >
> > Anyway the conference has been announced in varios forums since some
> > months ago, but it has become specially interesting for Debian only in
> > the last couple of weeks, and I was quite busy to send an e-mail.
> OK - perhaps it is just me that I do not browse all these forums.
>
> Perhaps we should find an agreement that all events in EU where at least one
> Debian developer attends is worth a short announce here and if the DPL is
> holding a talk it should be definitely worth a short notice (so we can follow
> the footsteps of our leader ;-) ). I guess this would not really bloat the
> list and is on topic.

  OK, I'll try to post the next time ... and now that I'm at it ... I
  belive there's going to be another event in July related to Debian
  here in Valencia, I remember seeing that some spanish developers were
  going to talk at the CampusParty, but I'm not sure and I don't have
  flash on this machine:

    http://web4.campus-party.org/

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69