Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 12:10:17 CEST

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:12:42AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 08:16:23AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Well, there was all this unused space behind the booth, which we already
> used as hacking space anyway, so if there had been an opening at the
> back of the booth and some further 'walls' and table and chair stuff,
> this would have been enough for this.

Well, there *was* an opening, even right next to the booth. I agree that
we should have some furniture there next year.

OTOH, I've been told that this area was highly unofficial, so perhaps
there was nothing to do this time.

But as I said before: We should make the hacking area as attractive as
possible, to discourage hanging around at the booth more than necessary.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer