Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Christoph Siess <chs@geekhost.info>
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 10:27:51 CEST

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 01:41:34AM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:
> Now that you mention it: Something that really annoyed me last year (I
> didn't go this year, but I doubt this has changed) was the rude tone in
> which the people that were not on their shift were asked to leave, even
> while they were talking to visitors.

ACK, Debian is all about voluntary work. People really get pissed of if
they want to help at the booth and are forced to leave the booth in a
rude way. I don't have a problem with "Could you please leave the booth,
it's to crowded". This is the only thing where I have to criticize
Joerg. Both, Joerg and Alexander did a great job managing they both and
i understand that they are stressed any not in the best mood during
LinuxDay, but beeing rude to people is the best way to destroy a
community project.

hth,
Christoph