Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 10:21:45 CEST

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> > - The staff from the subprojects were not at the booth all the
> > time (but it was much much better than last year), leaving the "normal"
> > Debian staff with questions they couldn't answer.
> So yes, a time where you are guaranteed to be at the booth again should
> be required if you leave, so one can point visitors to such a sign.
> Everyone who is really intrested comes back then.
I think each subproject should have flyers. I can ask for this requirements
as one who had no special flyers for his own subproject. ;-) These flyers
could a good help also for booth personal. The idea of asking subprojects
for a short description to help booth personal was good but failed because
I think most of the booth personal did not read it so carefully to be able
to repeat it to visitors.

> > - The showcase, where visitors could see every piece of merchandising
>
> Which is now ours.
Nice.

Kind regards

         Andreas.