Linux@Work in other cities

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 23:27:19 CET

Good Afternoon,

regarding the Linux@Work-Tradeshow I have been asked, if we were
interested, to present Debian on the other Events, as well.

This would be (if not canceled or postponed):
Cologne, 10th of March
Frankfurt, 11th of March (we allready organized to be there)
Stuttgart, 12th of March
Munich, 13th of March
Zurich, 25th of March

Michael: Do you know, if they are going to zurich again, or hast the
January event been moved?

However: I'm pretty sure that we find volunteers for Munich, and IIRC
there was a volunteer for Zurich (sorry, to lazy to search the archive
now, who was that? Would you do it (again)?)

Anybody volunteers for Cologne and Stuttgart?

Michael: IIRC two years ago, snacks and drinks were for free, if that
was the case in Zurich, you should mention it now. Might encourage the
volunteers ;-)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander