Re: CFP: Linux Info Tage Augsburg

From: Jens Schmalzing (j.s@lmu.de)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 17:37:46 CET

Hi,

Alexander Schmehl writes:

> Well, I have an 128 MB usb 1.1 stick laying arround. I could send
> it via snail mail, if you like and we find no other solution.

That's very nice of you, but as I said before I would rather present
the strengths of Debian, in this particular case, an installation that
is flexible, scalable, and unattended to the degree that you don't
even need to touch the client machine. I have suggested this to the
organiser, and am currently waiting for their reply.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!