Linux@Work January 2004 in Europe

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 21:29:10 CET

As some of you may know there will be a Linux@Work roadshow again next
months in Amsterdam (20th), Zuerich(27th?) and Frankfurt(28th?). I'm not
sure about Zuerich and Frankfurt (Alex, did you ask?), but the
organisers agreed to sponsor a booth in Amsterdam, preferably as a joint
booth with KDE and maybe even more projects. As an explanation, the
organisers are the same that did LinuxWorld in Frankfurt two months ago
and out joint booth Debian/KDE/PostgreSQL was quite a success back
then.

If enough people come, Ralf Nolden and me, will hold a tutorial on the
later two shows, while in Amsterdam the same tutorial is held by two
dutch people with me being around too. However, if the tutorial is
cancelled in advance we still should be able to get the booth, but I'm
probably not around except for Franfurt.

I'm very hopeful that we find some volunteers to man the booth, well
actually it was just a simple table the last time. :-)

Alex I take it you'd be willing to join us in Frankfurt and even
organize the booth, right? Who'd be willing to help in Zuerich?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Email: Michael at Fam-Meskes dot De