Re: Posters lost?

From: Noèl Köthe (noel@debian.org)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 14:51:00 CET

Am Fr, den 19.12.2003 schrieb Martin Schulze um 12:12:

> could somebody please tell me where the posters went that I sent to
> Linux Kongress a while ago? I was told that they were taken to LWE
> in Frankfurt and from there to LinuxDays Luxembourg. However, nobody
> informed me afterwards that he picked up the posters or pondered
> sending them back.
>
> Assuming they arrived in Luxembourg, could those of you who attended
> LinuxDays check whether you picked up the cylindrical package and/or
> the posters?
>
> I have no problems leaving them there if you send the material to
> the next event that requests it, but I'd like at least to know
> where it went.

I dont know which posters exactly you mean but we have some of them
afaik since LWE. I dont know who should take them from LWE to Luxembourg
but the persons we asked didn't have any idea of the next events. The
next events are FOSDEM + Chemnitz and afair this were the reason we took
them. But I didn't know they are yours and they should be send back to
you.

I will make some digital pictures of them so we know which posters
Debian has.

What to do with them?

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>