Posters lost?

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 12:12:29 CET

Hi,

could somebody please tell me where the posters went that I sent to
Linux Kongress a while ago? I was told that they were taken to LWE
in Frankfurt and from there to LinuxDays Luxembourg. However, nobody
informed me afterwards that he picked up the posters or pondered
sending them back.

Assuming they arrived in Luxembourg, could those of you who attended
LinuxDays check whether you picked up the cylindrical package and/or
the posters?

I have no problems leaving them there if you send the material to
the next event that requests it, but I'd like at least to know
where it went.

Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.