Re: Linux Days Luxembourg

From: Bob Hentges (bob@hentges.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 17:23:34 CET

On Nov 5, 2003, at 0:12, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Also by web, the page says, but:
>
> % Please choose a valid date.
>
> [Of course I did. :-]
>
> % Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in
> % /home/www/libs/php/phplib/php/session.inc(272) : eval()'d code on
> % line 1
>
> *grmpf*

*g* ?

> P.S.: I'll try to get my car equipped with four seats in time, but
> can't promise it. (Need to mount the rear seat belts before...)
> Anyone else will come by car, so we have a dynamically allocable
> transportation possibility. Or is public transport in Luxembourg
> also available in the late night?

Well,
public transport is ok in Luxembourg. A "dynamically allocable
transportation possibility" shouldn't be a problem, as I ll be there by
car myself.

P.s. it won't be possible for me to be at the linudays on friday
before lets say 1030. as i got a math paper before, and do want to
write it :)

P.p.s. when will the installation of the machines, and so on, start on
thursday ?