Flyer as poster

From: Julien BLACHE (jblache@debian.org)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 11:43:35 CEST

Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

Replying to myself...

>> Speaking about posters, how about a bigger sized debian flyer[1] as poster?
>
> Yes that would be great. I'm trying to get something done with the
> a0poster package found on [1] ; there are some layout problems to
> solve, but nothing too hard.

I've finally got something that works, with minor glitches :
 - the colorbox behind "Want to know more?" is a bit too small
   compared to the others
 - the red squares and triangles are a bit too small too
 - the whole thing is a little too much on the right (off by 1 cm
   approx.)

Otherwise, all translations work with the attached diff ; the result
looks quite good appart from what I mentioned above.

I'll try to integrate this into the Makefile, and I'll see if I can
fix the few glitches.

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache@debian.org>