Re: Offer booth infomarket BNAIS 2003

From: Tim van Erven (tve@vormig.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 23:12:51 CEST

On Fri, 29/08/2003 21:15 +0200, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Tim van Erven wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> October 9th the second Belgian Dutch Artificial Intelligence Symposium
>> (BNAIS) for students will take place in the Centre for Mathematics and
>> Informatics (CWI) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

[ There will be an information market. ]

>> Would any Debian people be interested in manning a booth [at the
>> infomarket which doesn't have to have anything to do with AI]?
>
> It'll probably be a 'no' for me personally as I've got other things to do
> on most Thursdays...

If anyone else is interested, there's a free lunch and they could sit in
on the talks, most of which will not assume any prior knowledge of AI.

Tim van Erven <tve@vormig.net>          Fingerprint: F6C9 61EE 242C C012
OpenPGP Key ID: 712CB811                   36D5 BBF8 6310 D557 712C B811