Re: Offer booth infomarket BNAIS 2003

From: J.A. Bezemer (costar@panic.et.tudelft.nl)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 21:15:34 CEST

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Tim van Erven wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> October 9th the second Belgian Dutch Artificial Intelligence Symposium
> (BNAIS) for students will take place in the Centre for Mathematics and
> Informatics (CWI) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
[..]

> Would any Debian people be interested in manning a booth?

It'll probably be a 'no' for me personally as I've got other things to do
on most Thursdays, but in case you're wondering what Debian (and Linux in
general) have to do with AI, take a look at

  http://sal.kachinatech.com/Z/3/

Includes several things producing eye-candy suitable for demoing at a booth.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer