Re: -Events-

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 11:31:30 CEST

* "Daniel E. Atencio Psille" <dea@atencio.de> [2003-07-20 14:12]:
> Am Sonntag, 20. Juli 2003 13:41 schrieb Joerg Wendland:
>> IMHO this should not be a problem. A good and simple (which it should
>> be for presentations anyway) design should be adaptable to a wide range
>> of formats/systems.
>
> ACK. IMHO we don't have to settle on a specific format - a standarized
> template would do a much better job.

 I would long for a format that looks similar to the one that was
adopted by quite some persons already, which is more or less based on
Wiggy's presentation "Debian - What's that then?". Both html
viewable[1] and mgp source[2] are linked from our events page[3].

 So long,
Alfie
[1] <http://www.wiggy.net/presentations/2001/LinuxForm/html/>
[2] <http://www.wiggy.net/presentations/2001/LinuxForm/source/>