Re: -Events-

From: Rico -mc- Gloeckner (mc@ukeer.de)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 19:23:33 CEST

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 06:05:02PM +0200, Marko Jung wrote:
> I would also propose to work on
> - information material like flyers, leaflets
> - posters
> - presentations for internal projects

I dont know how this is handled currently, so beat me if this is
[ ] News :-)

I also think that it would be helpful to have kinda Pressreleases, which
are forwarded to local Agencies (in german context heise comes to my
mind), which they might use and reuse that tell more about the debian
project, that they are present at <EVENT> and what exactly Debian-People
are doing at <EVENT>.

With Linuxtag on my mind, i didnt know there were such extensive
Workshops about Debian there before reading the actual Workshopslist on
linuxtag.de.

Ofcourse this should be ideally written by people who know the local
Focus better and proofread by people who have experience in writing
pressreleases.

On another note, the gentoo people are organizing[0] quite a bit at ccc
camp, maybe this event could also be used as ad-platform(?) for debian :)

0) <http://wiki.camp.ccc.de/Camp/view/Main/Gentoo>

--
| Rico -mc- Gloeckner  |  mv ~/.signature `finger mc@ukeer.de` |
|  Encrypted Mails preferred:                   1024D/61F05B8C |