Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 19:19:46 CEST

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 01:09:53PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Sven Hoexter wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 09:28:33AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

Hi,

> > All the Links to http://luonnotar.infodrom.org/~joey/LT/2003/>
> > are dead. Looks like you convertet from 2002 to 2003 without copying the
>
> Of course. I only took the debian.html file you provided via mail.
*shrug* well, thinking before writing seems to get harder in the last week.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

> I was about to use that, but since there was a local one already,
> I had hoped that the gpl was stored locally.
Ah ok the gpl.html is on the cd in the same place the debian.html is.

> Anything else? Do you have all sponsor logos locally?
I've the logos from last year. Looks like Springer is no longer a
sponsor and instead we've lt-ec. So please send me the logo from
lt-ec. Christian? Think you should have it ;)

When the sponsor liste is complete we've to reflect this in the
README.linux and sponsors.txt aswell.

Sven

--
It really sucks to give your heart to a girl
You want to know her like she knows the whole world