Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 13:09:53 CEST

Sven Hoexter wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 09:28:33AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> Hi Joey,
>
> > Could people please proofread
> > <http://luonnotar.infodrom.org/~joey/LT/2003/debian.html> which will
> > be put on the CD as well. Ignore the broken images for the moment,
> > they'll be fixed later.
> >
> > The text and external links are more important.
>
> Der Großteil der Software unterliegt der GPL oder ähnlichen freien Lizenzen,
> somit wird auch der Quellcode selbstverständlich zur Verfügung gestellt.
>
> I woud say or write:
> Der Großteil der Software unterliegt der GPL oder ähnlichen freien Lizenzen,
> somit wird selbstverstaendlich auch der Quellcode zur Verfügung gestellt.
>

> All the Links to http://luonnotar.infodrom.org/~joey/LT/2003/>
> are dead. Looks like you convertet from 2002 to 2003 without copying the

Of course. I only took the debian.html file you provided via mail.
I had hoped the missing files were on the CD already. If they
aren't, do you have a spare CD from last year to copy theim over?

> files. The GPL link for example could be a direct link to one of
> the GNU pages.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

I was about to use that, but since there was a local one already,
I had hoped that the gpl was stored locally.

> http://www.tu-harburg.de/dlhp/
> is now
> http://www.linuxhaven.de/dlhp/

Corrected.

> http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/ is now
> is now
> http://primax.sourceforge.net/

Corrected

> http://www.i2k.com/~jeffd/a4s2/
> seems to be obsolete cause it's included in sane

Removed.

> To be fair please add a link for emacs users to the editor resources:
> http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Emacs-Beginner-HOWTO.html

Added.

Anything else? Do you have all sponsor logos locally?

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth