Re: status update LT 2003 CD

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@timegate.de)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 01:20:42 CEST

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 04:32:07PM +0200, Stefan Gybas wrote:
> Sven Hoexter wrote:

Hi Stefan, hi *,
thanks for the list. I'll include the entrys for Gnome and KDE.
Apache 2.x and subversion is not very interessting for new users so
I'll skipp the entry.

> >As always please give me feedback and I'm still waiting that
> >somebody sends me a list of nice apt-get able backport archives
> >wich work without major problems for inclusion in our list.
>
> Here is my list:
>
> # Blackdown JDK
> deb ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian woody main non-free
Well this is not real open source software and it's quite far away from being
compatible with the DFSG.

Should we include sources with non-free packages? IMO we should not do it but
I would like to here some other comments on this issue.

Sven

--
Old stuff new Domain: http://sven.stormbind.net