Re: Debian Day @ LinuxTag 2003

From: Alexander Reelsen (ref@tretmine.org)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 13:42:38 CEST

    Hi

    On Sat, May 24, 2003 at 08:48:57PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > I believe we should increase speed with planning our LinuxTag presense.
    Isn't it as every year?

    > We have been offered nine talks by seven people for the Debian Day.
    > There have been very little requests for topics though, hence, I
    > wonder if people are interested in a one day mini Debian conference
    > during LinuxTag at all.
    I, as a visitor, am very interested in Debian Day (I just don't have some
    topic to talk about) and will for sure attend it. Another idea would be to
    have some BoF sessions with a moderator, instead of having predefined
    talks to fill in free time slots just have predefined topics, like, uhm
    DDTP, I18n integration of project foo into debian, whatever. Just be more
    creative than I am..

    However most of the BoF stuff will happen at the debian booth, this would
    get the booth free for the masses (but hey, not that much on friday,
    might be more useful for the weekend).

    MfG/Regards, Alexander

    --
    Alexander Reelsen   http://tretmine.org