Debian Day @ LinuxTag 2003

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 20:48:57 CEST

    Hi folks,

    I believe we should increase speed with planning our LinuxTag presense.

    We have been offered nine talks by seven people for the Debian Day.
    There have been very little requests for topics though, hence, I
    wonder if people are interested in a one day mini Debian conference
    during LinuxTag at all.

    <Some feedback now would be welcome, I guess, as well as proposed talks

    Assuming there is interest in such a conference, I hereby propose to
    hold the Debian conference on Friday, July 11th, so that those people
    who would like to attend LSM as well, can attend it for two days at
    least.

    There won't be a keysigning party at the end of the Debian Day, since
    weasel maintains a general keysigning party which will be held on
    Saturday[1], so there is no need for a second one.

    Links:
     1. see http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2003/workshops.php3

    PS: I'm still in need of beamers for the workshop rooms. If somebody
    could spare one for all four days, please contact me.

    --
    If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law