Re: LinuxWochen.at 5th - 7th June, Vienna, Austria

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@ist.org)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 13:24:41 CEST

    * Dennis Stampfer <seppy@debian.org> [2003-05-18 18:24]:
    > Well, I can't print posters, but I have access to a plotter which cuts
    > plastic foil. On every cut, the machine produces about 10cm scrap which
    > normally goes to trash. So I could cut Debian stickers out of these
    > 10cm.
    >
    > Maybe you can use them to mark machines as a "Debian machine". See
    > [0]here.

     Way cool, yes! Can you send some over? My address is in the db. Do you
    need some money sent back for it or can I give them away for a small
    donation?

    > Of course, I can cut a few [1]swirls or things up to about 30x??cm.
    > (from non-scrap)
    >
    > This is not only possible for "Linux Wochen".

     Could you maybe submit a patch for the events/material[2] page? That
    would be really cool, so your offer doesn't get lost.

     Have fun,
    Alfie
    [2] <http://www.debian.org/events/material> [3]
    [3] Used [2] because there is quoted text with [0] and [1] that I don't
        want to interfere with ;)

    --
    Wenn alles, was "Text durch die Gegend schicken" ist 'E-Mail' heisst, dann
    koenntest du eine Klowand in einem Lokal als Mailserver bezeichnen.