Re: LinuxWochen.at 5th - 7th June, Vienna, Austria

From: Christoph Siess (chs@geekhost.info)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 19:55:53 CEST

    On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 08:40:03PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

    > We will be able to get a quite large area (I was told about three to
    > four tables for the first day and two additional for the last two days)
    > -- I'm not sure though how large they are currently.

    That's quite nice.

    > So we have place for plenty of hardware. What will the people be able
    > to bring? I personally just have my not-that-well-anymore compaq
    > notebook, but some special hardware would be of course prefered.

    I can bring along my powerpc notebook and a sun station 4 (iirc). So we
    would have powerpc, sparc and ix86. I have no keyboard/monitor for the
    sun - has anyone of you a serial terminal available for vienna?

    > I currently have some (around 30) flyers in german/english language,
    > we could need some more. There is one poster around, if one has some to
    > spare or is able to print in the size of A2 please contact me so they
    > can be transfered on time.

    If things work well we have += 300 Flyer and two A1 (or A2) poster.

    > If someone has some shirts to sell (or even like to produce some) it
    > would be nice, too. The ones we had last year were truly appreciated.

    Ask Gorden Fraser for it - the problem is that we will need some money
    to print them.

    > 5. 6. 7.
    > Alfie X X X
      CHS ? ? X

    > Thanks, and I hope it isn't to late to start now.
    It's never to laite :)

    regards,
    Christoph