Re: LinuxTag Presence

From: Alexander Schmehl (alexander@schmehl.info)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 14:57:00 CEST

    * Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [030409 12:26]:

    > Who would like to give a talk during Debian Day?

    Hmmm, wouldn't a talk about all those nice apt-tools nice?
    Beside apt-get and apt-cache there are apt-build, apt-src,
    apt-listbugs, apt-file and apt-listchanges. dpkg-ctrl would be nice to
    mention, too.

    Probaly there are some other tools I forgot to mention, and I think
    much people don't know that nice tools.

    cu
    Alex

    --