Re: CeBIT

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 07:34:58 CET

    On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 02:58:10PM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
    > > If we have enough place, it would nice to have a second pc. If some
    > > comes up with the "debian isn't easy to install"-thing, I like it, to
    > > give him a computer and a disc, and let him install Debian on it.
    > >
    > > If we have only one computer, this will blockade it, from showing other
    > > things.

    we will have only one PC. mo room for more...

    > > Will we have enough space for an additional notebook? If so, I would
    > > ask my brother for his notebook, on which you can install Debian
    > > without any problem in 27 minutes.
    >
    > I will check this...
    >
    > But I don't think we have this space, maybe for a notebook...

    Maybe we have space for a notebook, but this will be closely.

    Check this at the CeBit on the booth, please.

    > > I have no flyers left, but got the first days. So someone must send me
    > > some flyers... or bring them to cebit on the first day by himself... or
    > > send them to one of the local guys, who offered accomonadtion.
    >
    > I will solve this problem...

    1.) I have some german/english flyers

    2.) I will bring some of this to the CeBit also

    3.) I will send you some of this. (please send my your post address per PM)

    4.) LL will have some own Debian flyers. I don't see this flayers yet...

    Gruss
    Grisu

    --
    Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
    Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.