Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Wouter Verhelst (wouter@grep.be)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 12:23:19 CET

    Op wo 05-02-2003, om 22:05 schreef Rémi Letot:
    > Jan Gyselinck <jan@b0rken.net> writes:

    > > Well, actually, you'll get a (1 or 2) of tables and a couple of chairs.
    > > We'll supply power and network access too. But try to have a long
    > > powercable and network cable and additional powerstrips or hubs/switches
    > > if you need more than one of each.
    >
    > Noted. I'll bring more than what I need, just in case.

    I can bring a (small) hub, and everything needed to create UTP cables.

    I'll also bring my m68k mac (which just got a new hard disk, still needs
    some setting up). I don't have any power cables for that, though.

    --
    wouter at grep dot be
    "An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a