[vipie@ulyssis.org: Devroo/InfoBooth info.]

From: Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 04:20:06 CET

    ----- Forwarded message from Koenraad Heijlen <vipie@ulyssis.org> -----

    From: Koenraad Heijlen <vipie@ulyssis.org>
    Subject: Devroo/InfoBooth info.
    Date: 07 Feb 2003 02:02:31 +0100
    To: fit@colony.be
    Cc: "Jeroen T. Vermeulen" <jtv@xs4all.nl>
            version=2.43

    Hey all,

    a final piece of information for you (a tad bit late).

    1. An overview of the rooms (and links to maps):
    http://colony.be/fit/2003/koenraad/room_overview.phtml

    Availability == the time that FOSDEM is responsible for the rooms, we'll
    close the rooms when you aren't using them.

    2. Some pictures of the place (with some comments)
    http://colony.be/fit/2003/koenraad/ulb_intro/

    3. (for booths especially) Saturday until 12 o'clock there are classes
    in the building, but you'll be able to setup if you want to.

    4. We'll certainly be at the ULB campus from 08:30 Saturday and Sunday
    morning.

    friendly regards, Koenraad

    ----- End forwarded message -----

    --