Re: FOSDEM booth

From: Rémi Letot (remi.letot@easynet.be)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 21:52:15 CET

    Fabio Massimo Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net> writes:

    <couic>

    > I will attend for sure the keysigning session and i will have to meet some
    > friends of mine over there but i have no idea when they will arrive or how
    > much time i will spend with them. Do you mind to tell me where i can find
    > the calendar?

    as I didn't receive real precise shedules or hardware previsions
    (except for the Russell's Cobalt), I have not done a calendar. I'll
    bring a computer, that makes two. Your laptop makes 3. We still have
    space as it seems we have two tables, which provide ample space for 4
    stations.

    - while more hardware is welcome, we have things to show. Don't forget
      to bring power and network cables. Ideally everyone should be self
      sufficient. Take more than you need if you can.

    - while I don't have precise schedules for people availability, I
      think enough debian people will hang around to man the booth
      (assumption based on the approximate number of people who said they
      would be there). I'll stay at the booth when noone else wants, but
      keep in mind that I'm not the best person to answer "developper
      oriented" questions.

    - there will *definitely* be an SE linux presentation. I don't know
      when or where, but you won't escape :-)

    - we have people and hardware, what about goodies? (shirts,
      flyers, cd's, ...)

    - I'll ask around to know when "exhibitors" can have access to setup
      things.

    <couic>

    --
    Rémi