Re: Linux@Work Brussels: a week later

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 09:51:05 CEST

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Hi
>
> I didn't realize that this is a habit here, but since people seem to
> be giving after-event reviews of every event here, and since Frederic and
> I have manned the booth at linux@work in Brussels, I think I'll share my
> thoughts...

Such a habit is quite good, becuase I can use it as link from DWN which
increases our visibility. Alternatively, you can write up a report that
gets linked to from the events pages directly, it could even be stored
at www.debian.org.

So everybody, please continue to write up reviews and reports after
you run a booth or conference at a GNU/Linux oriented show.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.