Re: some extra LT review points ...

From: Sven Hoexter (sven@telelev.net)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 15:33:52 CEST

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 09:16:57AM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Michael Holzt wrote on Sun Jun 16, 2002 um 12:53:19AM:

Hi all,

> > I really like my 'Quietsche-Tux'. Btw, i'm very certain that HP
> > used them first last year. I had to swap a debian CD for one.
> >
> > I think the opionions here are very different. The fact that some
> > people dislike this toy does not mean, that it is a bad idea.
>
> Exactly. (Standing up now, getting Quitsche-Tux from the shelf about me
> and producing its nice sound to feel happy again ;).
*lol* funny discussion - I realy like the HP-Penguin clusters with the high
"walk on the nerves of your coworkers" ability ;)

http://hoaxter.telelev.net/ltfun/geb0018.JPG
http://hoaxter.telelev.net/ltfun/geb0017.JPG

Sven

--
Sven Hoexter -=|=- Earth - Germany - Leverkusen
NOTICE: you have just been infected with Cooperative UNIX Email Virus,