Re: Linuxtag 2002 - report from the swedish guy

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 00:24:44 CEST

Jon Åslund wrote:
> I intended to write a bit about it in my online diary, but it got
> pretty big, with pictures and everything.
>
> Check it out:
>
> http://www.d.kth.se/~d98-jas/karlsruhe/index.php?2002-06-12
>
> Don't forget to check out the photos and fix all the captions. It's a
> wikiwiki, so everyone can edit. I already forgot who you were. :)

Hmm... I remember you... you said "Hi", and I said "Who are you",
while you answered "Ich bin der Schwede." - very confusing... :-)

You mentioned the UnitedLinux effort, you may also want to mention
that somebody from Debian (i.e. me) was forced to join the podium for
an expert chat (unbelievable, I'm not even close to an expert)
covering UnitedLinux. The log is at http://www.heise.de/chat/
somewhere.

Oh, and I'm going to link to your diary from www.debian.org. That's
pretty good, I always wanted to see some diary like pages for LinuxTag.

Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry