Re: Linuxwochen - Wien - open questions

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 21:42:01 CEST

Martin Wuertele wrote:
> > CD Images:
> > Martin (Würtele):
> > Alfie told me that you made some specified Packetlists. More input
> > please :).
> > How many CDs do we need (i think of about 100). Knows anybody a company
> > or something like that who may sponsor us some CDs?
>
> Thing is we have 2 choices:
>
> a. LT CD's from Joey, he kindly offered to help us if we only need
> slight changes

I guess that's s/Joey/Joerg/
Just to ensure the person is credited who should.

Kyrah may have some cds from LinuxTag, though, I don't remember since
everyone was in a hurry and everytyhing had to be decided in place
instantly because nobody made a decision during the whole day and
let the people in Karlsruhe know. I do remember stuffing t-shirts
into a bag for her, I hope that she's got some flyers as well (I have
none btw. forgot to pick them up for me... *sigh*)

Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry