Re: Linuxwochen - Wien - open questions

From: Martin Wuertele (martin@wuertele.net)
Date: Sun Jun 09 2002 - 16:27:35 CEST

Hi Christoph!

On Sat, 08 Jun 2002, Christoph Siess wrote:

> CD Images:
> Martin (Würtele):
> Alfie told me that you made some specified Packetlists. More input
> please :).
> How many CDs do we need (i think of about 100). Knows anybody a company
> or something like that who may sponsor us some CDs?

Thing is we have 2 choices:

a. LT CD's from Joey, he kindly offered to help us if we only need
   slight changes

b. Create an own disk with the PGI Installer.

Alfie is in favour of b. so I offered to give PGI a try. Anyway I need
to know which packages we wan to have on the disk. As a basis I suggest
the list of packages Joey used for the LT-CD. You can find the list at
http://wuertele.net/files/cdlist.ps.

If we can agree to that list I start to create images tomorrow.

Martin

--
<martin@wuertele.net> ----------------------------- NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
           GPG / PGP encrypted and signed messages preferred