Re: Planungen LinuxTag

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 23:11:13 CEST

Russell Coker wrote:

> > > Sorry, I don't see a real Problem with this.
> >
> > Well, if only 20 people fit on the booth, machines and monitors are on
> > the back end, and 18 people of 20 already are Debian people, something
> > is going severely wrong...
>
> I suggest that the solution to this is to have a "Debian zone" somewhere
> nearby.

We've had something like this during the event, though not enough
tables and chairs (need to improve that for next year). Did it work
as expected? I've seen that the Debian booth wasn't crowded only by
Debian peoplle but also by visitors, but I didn't see the Debian crowd
in the back either.

It's time to close the windows.