PowerMac for the Debian booth

From: Jens Schmalzing (jens.schmalzing@physik.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 13:49:46 CEST

Hi,

I promised a PowerMac for the Debian booth a while ago, however, it
has since turned out that I won't be going to LinuxTag at all. If
people are still interested in the machine, please find someone from
the area who can give it a lift. I'm not sure whether it is worth the
effort, however, because this machine is a 7200/90, one of the first
PCI PowerMacs available.

I fully support the idea of showing off Linux on something with the
Apple logo on it, of course. But there are way cooler machines for
this purpose.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!