Re: Exhibition how long opened on Wednesday?

From: Arne Wichmann (aw@net.uni-sb.de)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 13:46:44 CEST

begin quotation from Frank Neumann (in <3CFDD572.AFCCFF90@st.com>):
> > > Although i will arrive at wednesday, i do not already know when i
> > > will be there. How long will the exhibition and the bureau (to get
> > > the exhibitors pass) be opened?
> >
> > The only hint I found was in Infomail #3:
> >
> > | # Setting up the booth
> > |
> > | General setup time is Tuesday and Wednesday for the entire day and
> > | evening. Professionals often start at 6am or something. Your
> > | projects booths should be ready by Wednesday at noontime and can be
> > | set up until 8pm. The booth should be readily set up on Thursday
> > | morning, though.
> >
> > see http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/infomail-3.html
> >
> > This sounds bad for all those arriving after 8pm, hopefully we can let
> > you in....
>
> I was in the "Gartenhalle" yesterday and asked - you will be allowed to
> build up your booth until 10 P.M., and I hope that they will let you
> drive into the hall equally long. There is a gate with a gatekeeper who
> will let you in if you ask him nicely, and you have 2 hours to unload
> your car.

I will not be able to leave Saarbrücken long before 20:00, so I will be in
KA at about 22:00. As I am not helping to build the booth this might work
out. Still it would be a good thing to get rid of the 2 TFT-Displays and
the Beamer. So can anyone give me a Handy (;-) number, so I have someone to
contact when I am there.

cu

AW

--
<ThePhonk> *tueteKlammernUeberVariableAuskipp* Dereferenzier Dich, Du
+Miststueck!