Re: Exhibition how long opened on Wednesday?

From: Tille, Andreas (TilleA@rki.de)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 11:29:37 CEST

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Thimo Neubauer wrote:

> see http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/infomail-3.html
>
> This sounds bad for all those arriving after 8pm, hopefully we can let
> you in....
Hey, would it be this hard to get in there. I expect to come about
at 20:00 and I really try to hury up. When I look at the list of
telephone numbers you posted yesterday I'm just missing you and Joey - the
two who I would try to call in first place if I would stand before a
closed door tonight.

Any "emergence-get-in-number" available (perhaps pulling a rope outside
a window to climb up if all doors are locked or something else) ?

Kind regards

        Andreas.