Re: Debian flyer: patch for svenska.tex

From: era eriksson (era@iki.fi)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 11:28:36 CEST

On 03 Jun 2002 10:46:19 +0200, Jens Schmalzing
<jens.schmalzing@physik.uni-muenchen.de> wrote:
> I've changed all occurences of the \url command to \boxurl. The
> spacing is fairly ugly now, I get some two dozen `Underfull \hbox'
> warnings. Can you please get the new version from
> <URL:http://people.debian.org/~jensen/flyer/> and reword the relevant
> paragraphs?

Not all of the patches I sent to Karl Hammar seem to be included in
the version you have. I would prefer to get all these various versions
synchronized -- with some sort of consensus on what exactly the
contents should be -- before starting to tweak the formatting.

I would like to propose that I send in my latest version and we
continue work based on that, but there were some things which I had
changed as a matter of taste (and some which IMHO were quite motivated
on correctness grounds, which were apparently nevertheless rejected;
some sort of compromise would be needed in those cases).

Aside from that, I don't use TeX much -- can you provide a transcript
where the underfull hboxes are identified? (Maybe later then.)

/* era */

--
 Too much to say to fit into this .signature anyway: <http://www.iki.fi/era/>
  Fight spam in Europe: <http://www.euro.cauce.org/> * Sign the EU petition